[2008] Drammatica [Yoko Shimomura] ''FLAC''

Drammatica


If you appreciate awesome game-related instrumental music, you will love this.
At first I mainly bought this CD for the sake of the Kingdom Hearts songs. But soon after listening to it, I've grown quite addicted to the entire album. The songs composed by Yoko are beautiful and personally for me, can be emotionally captivating. Very great songs...and I wish more music artists would create amazing instrumental pieces such as these....

Genre: Game, Orchestral.
Quality: Flac




2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, I was looking much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!

    I guess I have to learn how to convert to 320, but this is much better than what's out there currently. I had one 320 before, but I guess things do fade away in the internet because I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete