[2016] It's Immaterial [Black Marble] ''FLAC''

It's Immaterial


I am very happy with Black Marbles direction. I was pleasantly surprised to see they are continuing to put out solid work after the very good "A Different Arrangement" album. "It's Immaterial" is much more uplifting than ADA. If one would have told me that Immaterial was more positive I would have not been pleased as the darkness of ADA is what was so appealing to me. However, to me it works for Black Marble as they stay true to themselves. Although both albums are completely different they are not different that you won't enjoy them both in there own right. They just will leave you feeling different emotions. If ADA leaves you Cold or Mechanical, It's Immaterial will leave you Warm and hopefull.

Genre : Pop, Pop Rock, Electronic, Indie.
Quality : FLAC



0 comments:

Post a Comment