[2018] The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa Soundtrack [Varius Artist] ''MP3 149-320 Kbps CBR/VBR & FLAC''

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa


Mmm ok where i start? After a year and eight months i finished an incredible journey. Yes, my mission was simple: create the complete soundtrack of the game ''The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa'', uff i was a complete idiot.
First there is not official soundtrack of this game. My guide was a simple video of youtube of the soundtrack (made by one fan) and one post from steam pinned ''Soundtrack'' for one admin : 



Following this two tools i started my mission. IT WAS INCREDIBLE HARD. Men this tracks are so dificult to find, oh! and in a good quality (yeah in your dreams). Thats make me angry a lot of times but...that not gonna stop me, no, not me. So i keep triying, looking in a lot of torrents, blogs, apps, russians and japanese pages...

The soundtrack i present to you is a compilation of all these hours of me in front of my pc searching and searchin and searchin while listened good music of my library. You know Nujabes, Monodeluxe, Bonobo, that kind of music and of COURSE Anitek.

I listened his complete discography to find the tracks, beacuse this soundtrack has a lot of tracks of Anitek and believe me: Anitek is a fucking GENIUS!!!!!!
His Rythms, his melodies, his drums, his music is all beautiful. You can play in one night music from Nujabes, Fat Jon, Bonobo and Anitek and you will be in the same mood and wave of Hip-Hop music.

There are others tracks that make the soundtrack more beautiful, like the three original pieces from Indian & Fox (one of this sounds in the final part of the game and is so sentimental...), one track from SensSnow another from Christos Anestopoulos and one from The Little Wood Studio (three incredible artists, very recomended). All this artists, Anitek and other littles tracks make the game ''The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa'' an unique and sentimental experience. Its a hidden gem of indie games, just like that.

I never been so proud of uploading a soundtrack, this is my present to all the fan of this game. The fans who always is asking ¿Where can i find all the track together in a list? ¿Where can i download this track? ¿Official soundtrack?
Well there you have and is the best quality i can found, sorry. 

If you searched this soundtrack for hours and you finally downloaded from here, pls say thanks, make me know that you found the soundtrack i'm searched for almost two years...

Quality : MP3 149-320 Kbps CBR/VBR & FLAC
Genre : Trip-Hop, funk, Jazz Funk, Jazzy Hip-Hop, Instrumental Hip-Hop, Indie.






By guys, until next time...


11 comments:

  1. Hello, thx a lot for the great job and your blog, i love it. Nice choice of music !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your awesome job. Great music !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to do exactly this project myself - it needed done - but then I found this!

    Thank you for all your work here - the fact that you used the proper naming conventions from yeo in that Steam thread and went to the trouble to tag everything with the proper artists, titles... incredible. It's obvious this was a labor of love.

    For whatever reason, Prarire (Suisse Connection) won't play on my machine. I'll have to try downloading on something else...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola amigo descargue esto y no paro de escucharla me a encantado y no tenía idea de juego, encontré tu blog por casualidad buscando a soda estereo y quedé impactado con tu trabajo realmente pones mucho en esto. Saludos y mil Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias a vos por permitirme saber que estas disfrutando mucho la musica del blog. Un saludo!

      Delete
  5. I honestly don't know how to thank you enough, you did what I would've done going through all the trouble finding the tracks so I THANK YOU for saving me time, the music is so fucking good and it really helps during a time like this. Especially so since it's a Friday night and here I am stuck home writing essays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now with your beautiful words i had enough, thank you and keep enjoyning this amazin music.

      Delete
  6. Thanks i have never heard of the game before but the soundtrack is to my liking

    ReplyDelete