[2004] Don't Look Now [Way Out West] ''FLAC''

Don't Look Now


I bet there are a few of us out there who are secretly inlove with the second half of this album. Yes, the fist disc is all original Way Out West material, fresh and clear, and as much as I try to see the higher meanings of the A side, the B is so much more romantic and explorative.
There is a lot of that Warrens' honesty in this music. That tasteful, lush and still very free sound that can bring together millions is definitely here. If I would to describe the music of the B side, it is: very melodic, groovy house, bright, light-in-sound percussion, very diverse, and yet all the tracks work in that magical special way that gives us the feeling ; D It reminds me a lot of the Renaissance: Revelations release, so if you know what I'm talking about, then you know that maybe this isn't such a waste of your time.

Genre : Electronic, House, Trance.
Quality : FLAC



0 comments:

Post a Comment